Thursday, June 24, 2010

America part II



These little centerpieces are so cute!

The red glass jar on the left I found at Joann's and I antiqued the flags and added some cute retro pipe cleaners springing out of it. Just kind of unique and fun!

Glass Jar centerpiece- 9$

The larger piece in the center is so funky! I really don't know what it is. I picked it up at a flea market in the fall and wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. It wasn't until last night I thought about putting flags in it! It really is so fun, it stands about 12 inches high. I hand dyed the ribbon and the flags.

Wooden centerpiece-15$

The Hershey Park can shouts patriotism! My friend found me a whole bunch of vintage repo cans and containers. I really hate to sell it but it goes so cute with this set!

Vintage Candy Can-9$

More fun stuff to come! E-mail at arsnow@hotmail.com with any questions about any of these three items!

1 comment:

Annette said...

so cute Aim! Thanks for sharing...