Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Is In The Air.........

Spring 2
[27$]
This turned out sooooooo cute! Agh, I am lovin it. The chain measures 16 inches. Iridescent rosary beads , removable clip make this piece completely removable. I think I may wear this today, just to try it out! This would be great for Mother's Day.

For Kate

This piece was made for my friend Kate's birthday. Thought you may want to see it.


Pretty in Pink

[27$]

I posted this last week I just wanted you to get a better look. I love the vintage watch face that I used. It adds just the right touch. The ceramic rose cabochon in the center makes it so soft. This would be a great Mother's Day gift.





Italy

[19$]


I used black and white rosary beads attached them to a silver chain and finished it with my favorite vintage clock face. It is so unique, in the center are tiny little flowers, it just looked kind of Italian. The stamped key with the little red flowers go perfectly with it.
Check here to see how to order!
XOXO~mamie

No comments: