Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Believe!

Mark your calendars for November 5th and 6th, I am participating in my first boutique as Mamie's Treasures. I got in to the Believe A Holiday Boutique! I am so excited. I had to make a few adjustments to what I will be selling, but that was ok. Considering I will have my etsy shop up by the end of the month. That was my goal!


I am proud of myself for sticking with this. When I first conceived the idea of Mamie's last summer my goal was to have etsy up in a year and have a boutique under my belt by the end of the year. I will have done both of those things and for me that is a step up. I am not always good at the follow through.


Some of the things the Believe directors wanted to see sold at their boutique are:

My steampunk jewelery

spoon rings

my felted cupcakes

my rev ed up candlesticks, antique jars and the vintage finds that makes Mamie's well......Mamie's.

I will also be working on some new designs......it's an idea I cooked up this summer. Called Golden Burlap. Hmmmmm got your mind thinking? Mine too! I will give you a sneak peek soon!

On a more personal note, I am taking this week off. I am off to Utah to take my oldest monkey to school.


Love to you all! Mamie

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Congratulations!!! And so excited to see your Etsy shop too! Love your dive in and do it attitude. Good for you!! And extra luck and tissues as you wish that girlie off to college. Makes me tear up just thinking about it! She'll do great!