Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Update!


I am going to be at Salon Spectrum tonight! It is located at 7103 Stetson Drive in Scottsdale. I believe the times for this boutique are 5-9, I am excited! I have new bracelets and some really fun vintage items that are new! Lurve me some vintage!
I am winding down for the holidays! If you would like anything, especially bracelets please let me know. I do have plenty of supplies and am getting more in everyday but now is the time to order so I can get them to you in time for the big day!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was unique this year, yummy food, different circumstances as we were prepping for the wedding of my niece the very next day! It was a crazy week!
XOXO~Mamie
PS) I am working on my holiday movie must sees! If you have any you want to add, leave me a comment, I will check it out!

No comments: