Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh WOW!

I have NO idea what has gotten into me! I have sooooooo much to do and am working on it but don't have really one project completed to show it off! Aghhhh! Please oh please don't give up on me. I will be posting Halloween items in the next few days. I know you are thinking ya right! At this point you maybe correct with that assumption!

Check out this photography blog. I got to go with my friend Kate last weekend to help her with her little Millie as she had her vintage rose wraps featured in this shoot. I was in heaven because it took place at my all time favorite stores of Frances and Smeeks! It was interesting being behind the scenes of a photo shoot. Millie was a dream. If you scroll down the page of Laura's blog you will find little Mills. She was so incredibly cute. I love that baby! She is the little one in the red/green petit dress. There are also some fun links on that post.

I hope you are all well and enjoying fall for me! It certainly doesn't feel like fall here! It won't until about January! Gotta love Arizona.

~XOXO Mamie

No comments: