Monday, December 14, 2009

I Still Have A Lot To Do! Do You?

I have quite a bit left to do for Christmas. Like ordering this coat for Meg's. I love it and I know she will too. Ry just told me last night she wanted a long grey cardigan sweater I wonder if this is what she had in mind. I need to mail my out of town gifts. That is on my list for tomorrow.

But, I WILL NOT stress. I want to enjoy this magical time of year. Savoring little comments from my last little believer who asked me just the other day. " Mom, do you think Santa Claus and Jesus know each other?" I melted, and then called Scott. He still believes, and for that I am grateful.

We had a tornado of a weekend as I am sure you did too. It feels good though, we got it all done. All that had to be done anyways. Yesterday was stake conference. It was so good. I learned much, I needed it. Just to reaffirm to me that I am on the right track. These are a few thoughts that struck me.

"Life can be hard, but we can do hard things."Sister Layton
"Our Father in Heaven has organized families to help us come home to him." President Clark Tilley
" As we listen to the spirit, great things will happen in our life." President David Lameraux
" You can't be inconsistent and know where to go. " President Robert Hicken

Thanks for letting me share. It is going to be a good day.

PS) Here is a little treat for the little ones or for you, I had fun doing it!

No comments: