Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Dream Tree


This is my dream tree. I found this picture last year in a book that I get most of my ideas out of called Merry and Bright, by Country Living Magazine. I tried hard to attempt this tree last year. This year we brought home a well lets just say a more petite size tree from IDAHO, so I'm thinking no matter what I do it will not look like this tree. Thats ok, it was great to bring our tree all the way from IDAHO. You should have seen it, it was about 4 feet longer than the burb and it just boinggged boinggged all the way home. Pretty classic.





Ok, back to the point of this post. I have not yet decorated my tree. I don't know why but this year I have been distracted and haven't done it yet. So hopefully by Sunday night I can post a picture of our little tree. And hopefully by posting this on here it will motivate me to get the Christmas spirit and start decorating!



Love ya, Amie

No comments: