Friday, January 8, 2010

My Funny Valentine...........

Valentine Candy Dish
[12$]


This little dish use to be a candle holder a long time ago. It was pretty beat up, but upon looking at it I saw potential. And you know what? It turned out pretty darn cute. It measures 9 inches across, so it's bigger than it looks in the pictures. And the best part is, the candy all from Smeeks [the cutest candy store ever] comes with it! Don't miss out!



Valentine Wall Hanging
[9$]
****SOLD****

This is an old kitchen bunt/tart baking pan. I took the cutest little Valentine and placed in in the middle with Melissa Frances paper in the background. I hole-punched the tin and tied a bow on top and finished it off with a few embellishments. Super duper cute and as always, one of a kind!
By the way, if you would either of these items here's how to let me know.




1 comment:

christa said...

I must have this...please let me know what my total is with shipping and I will get some moula en route. YOu go goose--so cute--so fun--so proud, i could bustapart!