Thursday, January 7, 2010

Watch Out!

I have been waiting for my watch parts all week long! 500 of them! Oh wow that's 250 for Meliss and 250 for me! I kept looking in my mail box for the key! You know the key that you get when you get a large package, one that contains 500 pieces of watches. Oh the anticipation and joy when today I pushed aside the other mail ,late Christmas cards and such when my hand felt something. Although it couldn't have been the plastic key holder that holds the package key. Ohhhh, ohhh my heart was racing. When low and behold I spied the corner of an envelope, a mailing envelope. Ok, it's ok, mailing envelope good. But this mailing envelope was tiny, half the size of the smallest mailing envelope. Surely this couldn't be my watch movements.



Yup, it's my watch parts. All 500 of them right in the palm of my hand.

So onward! I have ideas! I have glitter! Stay tuned, I need to get busy!


By the way, I snuck up to Scottsdale today to see the movie The Young Victoria. It is now in my top 5 favorite movies. I loved it, loved it, loved it. I cried. I laughed. Go and see it. You will love it.

1 comment:

just call me jo said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I know that I'll find interests and people here that help temper my longing for good ol' TF, but it might take a while. I can't wait to see what you create from the watch parts. How fun! I'd love to see The Young Victoria if I could just find my way to Scotsdale. Husband has the gps and I'm directionally challenged. I can only find "it" if it's on Bell Rd. (Ha!) Beyond that and I'm lost... I love your blog!