Friday, November 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Table

I love this blog. I was a little slow catching on to how fun TomKat's products are. She has this Thanksgiving set that would be so fun for your Thanksgiving. I think I may get it for ours. She even has a free printable for the little ones. I can totally picture my nieces loving this! So I thought I would share this blog with you so you can become a fan. She has amazing ideas and is quite popular. Enjoy!

Check out this website too! I love twine, it is all the rage! So much fun!

1 comment:

luv my NF boys said...

Hi my name is Brittney Oden. I am hosting a fundraiser in Mesa. It will be March 5, 2011 for Childrens Tumor Foundation Feb 2010 my son who was not quite 2 was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I love your products and would love to have you participate. Please visit www.springforacure.blogspot.com for more information. You can also email me at br_oden at msn dot com for the forms. Good luck with all your boutiques this fall and I look forward to hearding from you.

Brittney