Friday, November 20, 2009

Chicken Nuggies

I made this last night for dinner. I had forgotten how good they were. And how much my fam loves them. The recipe comes from my long time friend Karen. I should have taken a pic. Oh well, there were not any left on the plate that is for sure!

Chicken Nuggets:

[i usually double]

3 chicken breast, washed. trimmed and cut into nice sized chunks.
1 egg beaten
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup flour
1 tsp. accent seasoning
1/2 tsp.salt
2 good tsp. of sesame seeds
Mix all this up in shallow dish

Heat enough oil up in a skillet, test a piece of batter dipped chicken to see if it is bubbly.
Take your chicken pieces, dip them into batter and fry, yes I know. But it is good. You fry them in a skillet. Let them get nice and golden on one side then turn over and do the same.

Place them on a cookie sheet or plate with paper towels.

We like ours with ranch, or bbq sauce.

Enjoy!

No comments: