Thursday, November 12, 2009

Month for Thanks............Day, well I stopped counting.

Do you remember the movie Parenthood?

At the end the sweet little ol' Grandma rambles on about life and such. She compared life to that of a merry-go-round and a roller coaster. She said life is more like the roller coaster it has ups and downs, highs and lows. You hold on for the ride, you can't have the highs without the lows. I love that part in that movie.

Would I rather have the slow and steady ride of the merry-go-round? Or the fast paced ride of the roller coaster? Sometimes I think I would prefer the merry-go-round, it would be easier that is for sure. But ya know, call me crazy but I think this roller coaster that I am on is pretty amazing. I hoping one day it will all be worth it. I guess for that, I am grateful.

No comments: