Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Im Back!!!

It's been a long time I know. My life has gotten the best of me lately that is for sure! I have missed my blog and my crafts. I have filled orders for bracelets here and there and that is about it. I can't really say I have been depressed more of just busy and overwhelmed. Megan cam home in February, that has been an adjustment. Tax season has been in full swing and we are anxiously awaiting the end of that!

Bear with me while I work on my blog! It needed some fresh and sassy revamping!

So here I am, filled with the desire to create. Needing an outlet. Hope this spring brings good things for you,

XOXO~Mamie

I am hooked on this, I need to go get some more today. It is so yummy! The citrus basil is my fav. Just a thought!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Glad to see you back! I miss your blog