Wednesday, October 14, 2009

**CELEBRATE**


Celebrate Banner
[40$]
I really need to make one of these for myself! I love how this turned out!
For each one of our Birthdays my husband stays up late and decorates the house for the birthday girl/boy. He always hangs a little mylar banner that says celebrate on it. It has become quite the tradition and the kids look forward to it year after year!
This banner is a little more permanent than our old mylar one. My friend Jodi ordered this one and it turned out so cute! I know I am bragging but I am really proud of this. So forgive me, please?
Anywho, I can custom design one of these babies for you to use for the Birthday's in your home! Jodi wanted hers in black and white to go with any celebration in her home. But if you wanted specific colors just let me know via e-mail when you order. arsnow@hotmail.com Make sure to click on the photo so you can see a better view! Love ya!

4 comments:

Clint Andersen said...

This is so cute. It really shows up when you make it bigger. I think you are one special talent.

TJB said...

That is awesome Aims. And Scott wins big points for decorating the house for the kids. Hmmm. I might have to think of a reason to celebrate myself! :0)

Aim said...

Thanks guys! I love getting your comments1

christa said...

DEfreakinLISH!!!! So cute sista---check you out I am so proud I could nearly pop!!! Are these little pieces of yumminess made from fabric? And to do "celebrate"...a mere stroke of genius, I'd leave it all the time. "whooohooo...just home from the gym--time to "celebrate with a diet coke." There are so many reasons to get your whoot whoot on!