Saturday, October 10, 2009

Presenting........

Halloween Banner
[40$]
I have been working on this forever! I searched hi and low for the perfect fabrics. Pieced them together with the right accessories and voila! The perfect Halloween decoration. I used simple fabrics from JoAnn's and some great designs from the Moda Home fall line. This will be a decoration you will look forward to pulling out year after year!


Glitter Spiders
{5 for 1$}
[SOLD]
Magic Spell bottle
{5$}
This is the perfect creepy bottle, for the perfect creepy spell. I wrapped tinsel around the top to make it look all the more magical.
Well, I am ready to move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas. I believe that is the last of my Halloween Goodies. The vintage large frame has been sold as a magnet board, I will post it as soon as it is finished. It should turn out nicely.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. TTFN *Amie*


No comments: