Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Check this out!

Oh my goodness! I am in Halloween Heaven! I came across this blog tonight and I just had to share it with you! http://www.christmastraditions.com/Themes/HWeen/VintHall/VinHal.htm There is anything Halloweenie you could ever, ever, ever wish for. Just keep scrolling and you can find any vintage, repro item that has ever been made. Lori Mitchell an artist that my friend Kate turned me onto has the cutest little dolls. They really are adorable. So I hope you take the time to look, it will be worth your while. By the way, I found this link through a blog called A nostalgic Halloween, it was pretty amazing too.

I just love this time of year, I really do. It is starting to feel like fall here. At least for Arizona anyways. I need to get to bed, there is a black, oval picture frame up there just waiting for me to put the picture in it! Maybe tomorrow?????

[as always, thanks for reading]

[[you should see what I found today for Christmas, to die for, I promise]]

1 comment:

katie and co. said...

Oh my! You're not kidding about that site. It totall rocks!