Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh and by the way.........

One more quick post. I am stalling because there is laundry piled on my bed and Scott went upstairs first so he will have to move it. Muahahahaha. Anywho back to my original thought. My candelabra sold [thanks Kate] but I came across a Halloween one today, 3 tiers same as mine but not near as unique and original as mine for 4 times the cost! That was helpful to me to see that because I was nervous about pricing things. I want them to be affordable but worth my time. After seeing that I felt like I am just right.

Ok, that's all, love to you all and good night!

3 comments:

katie and co. said...

Your stuff is a steal! I'm so happy with my purchases!

New Lewis Happenings said...

I love that you posted that about Scott! This is one of the many reasons I {heart} you so much!!!
Oh, and by the way...LOVE the blog!

Clint & Janet said...

Vintage Halloween is so much better than contemporary chain saw massacre's!