Wednesday, October 28, 2009

These little babies!

Baby Burpee's
[3 for 15$]
I just wanted to take a minute and remind you that I make these little burpee's. My mom [who is the best] sent me a whole box of new fabrics, lots of: the vintage workshop, moda home and some of the sweetest, softest cowboy flannel by micheal miller. It is to die for! These fabric's would make the cutest celebrate banner too! Ohhh I can't stand it, I need to get busy.
Anywho, these burpee's make great gifts and are quite durable not to mention my sewing is getting better! Yipee!
Ok, check back often, I have some fun stuff in the works. If anything catches your eye let me know! You can e-mail me at arsnow@hotmail.com or if you know my cell give me a text. If you would like my cell, just e-mail me and I will give it to you! That seems to be the fastest way to get me.
Love to you all*****Amie*****

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love this floral fabric! Love it!
Maybe I'll have just one more baby so that I can use these sweet burpee's!

Aim said...

Yes! I think you need too Meliss! That would be so fun!